Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Mã Việc Làm 118714
Cấp bậc Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 2 Năm+
Giới tính Nam & Nữ
Học Vấn Trung cấp
Ngoại Ngữ Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Handle and follow up on Customers’ Feedback/ Complaints/ Enquiries/ Orders through online and hotline channels, by clarifying desired information, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, locating, and providing information to customers, escalating unresolved problems to upper levels and/or to other related departments and responding back to customers
- Prepare and update customer service feedbacks/ complaints/ enquiries/ orders reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support Customer Service Teamleader and Customer Service Supervisor in conducting customer satisfaction surveys, analysis issues, and propose action.
- Support Customer Service Teamleader in provide on-job training, coaching, mentoring to the team members.
- Have experience in a Call Center environment, 2 years in Customer Service
- At least 1 year-experienced in Senior position
- English – limited working proficiency level
- Decent proficiency in Ms Office
- Experience in Food-delivery/ Ride- sharing /Logistics is a plus
- Data-driven in planning and problem solving
- Disciplined and high motivated to motivate and encourage team for improvement.
- High acceptance of shift-based schedule
- Bonus: 13th-month salary + Performance Bonus up 16th-month salary
- Be Corp Allowance
- Full salary during the probation period.
- 15 days off annually: 12 paid leaves, 3-day vacation
- Activities: Company trip, Year-end Party, Birthday Party, Team-building, Happy hour, etc…
- Health care: Annual health check.
- Insurance: Social Insurance, Health Insurance; Voluntary health insurance & accident insurance (PTI 24/7)
- Working hour: 6 days/week, 8 hours/day